Pages

10/10/2010

Family Time

Kara and I met when I photographed her office for their website. I was so excited when she asked me to take family photos for her holiday card. It has been wonderful getting to know her and her family. We went to Lake Gregory so I could capture some sweet moments of them spending family time together walking around the lake. That usually helps keep the kids in a good mood and makes the photo shoot run a little smoother. Both of their girls were so sweet and their personalities shined. Since I have three small children my mommy experience really helps when working with small ones. We had a great time together and I really enjoyed getting to know the Weiland family better.

*Photo tip: Kids don't have the patience that we wish they could have while taking photos so it's important to start with the whole family first to make sure you get a good one before the kids decide the photo shoot is over.

















No comments:

Post a Comment