Pages

10/09/2010

Capture It All

My work has allowed me to meet some wonderful families, and this is one of them. I had so much fun with the Williams family. They were relaxed, smiling and laughing the whole time. And their girls were little super models. I didn't need to prompt them much because everything seemed to come natural to them. I could really feel the love that they all have for each other. What a great day!

*Photo tip: When photographing families I still want to make sure I capture moments of just the mom and dad together. Don't let the kids take all of your focus. So I often pretend it's an engagement shoot while asking the parents to pose. They may feel a little awkward at first but if all goes well, towards the end of the photo shoot they'll be kissing and hugging without you even asking!






1 comment:

  1. Jamie Williams1/03/2011

    Loved that day! You are an amazing photographer Jessica and so much fun to work with! Thank you for my beautiful photos...they are displayed proudly in my home and I have had an more compliments on them! We look forward to doing it again!!

    ReplyDelete