Pages

12/07/2010

It's not Just a Beach

I knew right where to go when Stacey and Jesse chose the beach for their engagement shoot. I have a favorite little spot in Laguna (you'll have to book a photo shoot to find out where...{smiling}). It has the beach of course but what I really like most is that has numerous other little spots that have unique textures and backgrounds. The beach is popular since we live in Southern California but I want to shoot at a beach that has more to offer than just water and sand. Stacey and Jesse are a beautiful couple and I am so glad we had this opportunity to meet and get to know each other better. I know their wedding is going to be fabulous and we can't wait!




Stacey & Jesse - Engagement from Alyssa Martinez on Vimeo.




















No comments:

Post a Comment